Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 12 - Future of Internet

The internet is only a few decades old, but look at where it stands and how much it has drastically improved! It has served us well and will continue to do us in education, business, and most important of all, entertainment.

The internet speed is always increasing and becoming faster and faster until it may become almost instant in the future? The big companies - Apple, Microsoft and Google are making much use of the internet, for example cloud computing. I feel that cloud computing is really easy and simple to use and there will definitely be more improvement in the future.

In the future, the internet will help us in every aspect, til we need to question ourselves no more, because we can always find the answer, let the internet do the work for us and we may become more stupid.

Let's look at some things of "future of the internet"

Web surfing on any device
Imagine having the internet on your refrigerator, your watch. Internet will revolve around our lives even more!

In the past although I had a mobile phone that can support web surfing, it did not support wifi and data usage was SUPER EXPENSIVE. Hence I used my desktop and laptops more often. However with the use of a smart phone, I surf on my phone more than I do on my desktop, because I like to be moving around and be near my phone at all times instead of sitting at the study desk. Mobile web will be a key battleground for Microsoft, Apple and Google in 2015. By 2015 mobile web technologies will have advanced sufficiently.

Look, I do not have to fret about what building this is because the answer and information is right at my fingertips! Really fascinating.

I really hope that in the future I am able to keep with all the new technologies. I'll just take it step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment